Aims and Objectives
This awareness course is designed for delegates who may come into contact with asbestos along with the health risks associated. It provides basic knowledge in what action should be taken in the event of an unauthorized Asbestos disturbance. Follows UKATA guidelines.
Content and Course Design
- What is asbestos?
- The main properties of asbestos
- The history of asbestos in the UK
- The effects asbestos has on health
- The types and locations of asbestos and ACM’s in premises and Plant
- General procedures to be followed in the event of release of asbestos
- How to avoid the risks from asbestos
- The asbestos register / different types of survey reports
- Emergency Procedure
At customer’s premises to suit requirements
Please contact our Course Information and Booking Team at your preferred location or email email@example.com for further details.
Alternatively, you can contact us through our contact page.