Aims and Objectives
To motivate, educate and develop selected drivers as driver assessors, enabling the company to provide a range of assessments and driver development as and when needed.
After attending the course the assessor will be able to implement a robust driver development strategy which in turn will increase the profitability of the company.
Content and Course Design
- Introduction and Course Aims and Objectives
- How to conduct a Basic Eye Test
- How to check a Driving Licence
- Role of an Assessor
- Range of Assessments
- Pre-Employment Assessment
- Post-Accident Assessment
- Implementing a Driver Development Strategy
- Writing Driving Assessments
- Principles and Practices of Assessments
- Assessment Methods
- Marking Driving Assessments
- Development Techniques
- Classroom Presentation Techniques
- How to Rectify Drivers Faults
- Dealing with negative driver actions and behaviours
- Communicating safety performance and implementing improvements
For maximum impact the training should be conducted on a vehicle that is driven by the attendee on a regular basis and be loaded.
To suit customers requirements
Please contact our Course Information and Booking Team at your preferred location or email email@example.com for further details.
Alternatively, you can contact us through our contact page.