Aims and Objectives
This practical course is designed for delegates to recognize and deal with different types of fires and assist in their prevention, it provides basic knowledge and competency in the safe use of fire extinguishing equipment
Content and Course Design
- Understanding the behaviour of fire and smoke
- Knowing what to do if you discover a fire
- Chemistry of combustion
- Fire alarm systems
- Know how to use extinguishers
- Fire extinguisher recognition
- Practical firefighting instruction
- Practical Training
- Procedures in the event a fire
- Use of Fire extinguishers
- Dry Powder
- Fire Blanket
Scheduled throughout the year.
Can be delivered at customer’s premises to suit requirements
Please contact our Course Information and Booking Team at your preferred location or email email@example.com for further details.
Alternatively, you can contact us through our contact page.