Aims and Objectives
To motivate, educate and develop selected drivers as driver trainers, enabling the company to provide fuel efficient driver training and development as and when needed.
After attending the course the instructor will be able to implement a robust driver development strategy which in turn will increase the profitability of the company.
Content and Course Design
- Introduction and Course Aims and Objectives
- Health and Safety
- Role of the Instructor
- SAFED Principles
- In-Cab Instruction
- Personal driving assessment
- Instructor’s demonstration drive with commentary
- Writing driving assessments
- Marking Driving Assessments
- Instructional Techniques
- Practical Driving Techniques incorporating SAFED Principles
- Classroom Presentation Techniques
- How to Rectify Drivers Faults
- Dealing with negative driver actions and behaviours
- Communicating safety performance and implementing improvements
For maximum impact the training should be conducted on a vehicle that is driven by the attendee on a regular basis and be loaded.
To suit Customers requirements
Please contact our Course Information and Booking Team on 01942 874686 or email email@example.com for further details.
Alternatively, you can contact us through our contact page.