Aims and Objectives
To convert drivers in the knowledge and skills of the relevant category C (Class 2 / rigid) to the required standard of the DVSA LGV Driving tests.
Content and Course Design
In order to undertake this category of licence acquisition, you would have to complete a medical and theories.
Practical Training Consists of the below as a minimum and will be adjusted to suit the learners’ requirements:
- Vehicle Introductions
- Show Me Tell Me
- Basic and advanced stops & starts
- Negotiation of Round Abouts
- Left & Right Turns (major and minor)
- Negotiation of all Urban Driving
- Negotiation of all Motorway Driving
- Reverse Manoeuvre (including coupling and uncoupling if applicable)
- Expectations of MOD3a (off road DVSA Practical Test) and MOD3b (on road DVSA Practical Test)
- Present for DVSA Practical Tests
Scheduled throughout the year at TTA Atherton and Burnley
Please contact our Course Information and Booking Team on 01942 874686 or email email@example.com for further details.
Alternatively, you can contact us through our contact page.