Aims and Objectives
To convert drivers in the knowledge and skills of the relevant category C1 (7.5 tonne) to the required standard of the DVSA LGV Driving tests.
Content and Course Design
In order to undertake this category of licence acquisition, you would have to complete a medical and theories.
Practical Training Consists of the below as a minimum and will be adjusted to suit the learners’ requirements:
- Vehicle Introductions
- Show Me Tell Me
- Basic and advanced stops & starts
- Negotiation of Round Abouts
- Left & Right Turns (major and minor)
- Negotiation of all Urban Driving
- Negotiation of all Motorway Driving
- Reverse Manoeuvre (including coupling and uncoupling if applicable)
- Expectations of MOD3a (off road DVSA Practical Test) and MOD3b (on road DVSA Practical Test)
- Present for DVSA Practical Tests
Scheduled throughout the year at TTA Atherton and Burnley
Please contact our Course Information and Booking Team on 01942 874686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Alternatively, you can contact us through our contact page.