Course Aims and Objectives
To convert drivers in the knowledge and skills of the relevant Category PCV D1 (minibus) to the required standard of the Driving Vehicle Standard Agency (DVSA). On completion of this course and all tests are passed, you will be licensed to drive a passenger carrying vehicle up to 16 passenger seats.
- Attend Medical and submit licence to DVLA.
- Attend Theory Test which will consist of Hazard Perception, Multiple Choice and DCPC Module 2 – If required
- Practical Driver Training
- DVSA Practical Test
- DCPC Practical Module 4 – If required
Practical Driver Training Course Content
- Development of road driving skills up to and beyond the DVSA required standard.
- Reversing procedure
- Stopping to load passenger.
- Bus stop etiquette.
- Show me tell me questions.
- Preparation for DCPC Module 4 – (if required)
Scheduled throughout the year at TTA Manchester & Burnley
Please contact our Course Information and Booking Team at your preferred location or email email@example.com for further details.
Alternatively, you can contact us through our contact page.