Aims and Objectives
To provide training to operators of Lorry Mounted Loading Equipment, to enable them to operate the lifting equipment in a safe and efficient manner. To complete all testing and certification as specified in the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. On successful completion of the course the candidate will be issued with a certificate of competence.
Content and Course Design
- Component Identification
- Carry out Pre-Use checks
Identify and Comply with manufacturer’s instructions in accordance with the handbook
- Safe Working Loads and Duties Chart.
- Use of correct attachment for lifting of various loads
- Load the vehicle in accordance with industrial practices
- Securing loads to the vehicle bed
- Keeping within safe working parameters
- Set up the vehicle to carry out lifts from minimum to maximum radius
- Monitoring of equipment
Scheduled throughout the year.
Can be delivered at customer’s premises to suit requirement
Please contact our Course Information and Booking Team at your preferred location or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Alternatively, you can contact us through our contact page.