Aims and Objectives
This course has been designed to train candidates in the safety aspects relating to MEWP’s and develop their skills involved in the operation. On completion of the course the candidate will be able to operate the equipment in a safe manner in line with legislation and manufactures guidance.
Content and Course Design
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Basic types and specifications of MEWP’s
- Safe Working Loads
- Outriggers and Stabilisers
- Travelling in operational mode
- Main Duties of the operator
- Safety Precautions
- Daily Operational Checks
- Safety Equipment Required
- Barriers and signs
- Practical Training
- Setting up the MEWP
- Travelling with the MEWP
- Locating the platform in an elevated working position
- Emergency lowering procedures
- Inspection and Servicing
- Theoretical Test
- Practical Assessment
To suit customer’s requirements
Please contact our Course Information and Booking Team at your preferred location or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Alternatively, you can contact us through our contact page.