Course Aims and Objectives
To convert drivers in the knowledge and skills of Category C1 (7.5 tonne) to the required standard of the Driving Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) Vocational Driving test which will enable the learner to drive an ambulance as part of their role as a paramedic.
- Attend Medical and submit licence to DVLA
- Attend Theory Test which will consist of Hazard Perception & Multiple Choice (this will be booked at the nearest theory test centre to your location)
- Practical Driver Training
- DVSA Practical Test
Practical Driver Training Course Content
- Development of road driving skills up to and beyond the DVSA required standard.
- Reversing procedure.
- Show me tell me questions.
Scheduled throughout the year at TTA Atherton and Burnley
We have a fully inclusive paramedic rate plus residential courses are available on request.
Please contact our Course Information and Booking Team on 01942 874686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Alternatively, you can contact us through our contact page.