The post-accident driving assessment is for drivers who have been involved in a work related incidents which can include damage only incidents and significant near misses. The assessment is designed to determine whether the driver’s attitude, skills or behaviours or the nature of the driving tasks that the driver was undertaking has contributed to the incident and what if any action is necessary to prevent repeat occurrences.
On completion of the assessment drivers should have a better understanding of their vehicles, the principles of defensive driving, improved concentration and observations and earlier anticipation of hazards.
Content and Course Design
- Vehicle Checks
- Eyesight Checks
- Main Causes and Prevention of Accidents
- Run One (covering inappropriate speed, lack of judgement, failure to give way, poor manoeuvring inattention and distraction)
- Review of Run One
- Run Two (reiterating the above points)
- Review of Run Two
- Reversing and Manoeuvring in restricted spaces
- Administration summary and feedback review
To suit customers requirements
Please contact our Course Information and Booking Team on 01942 874686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Alternatively, you can contact us through our contact page.