Aims and Objectives
To develop an individual in the skills and knowledge required to enable them to certificate operators to the level of basic competency.
This course is for experienced (2 years minimum) forklift truck operators and must complete a full test on Counterbalance by day two on the course. Day six of the course will be the recertification of other individual equipment.
Contents and Course Design
- Introduction and Administration.
- Instructor level: practical and theoretical tests.
- Basic principles of the Forklift Truck (various MHE): diagram presentation.
- Instruction on: hydraulics, charging LPG, electrical charging and diesel safety procedures.
- Theoretical questions written and oral.
- Understanding of LL117 and HSG6 (rider operated trucks)
- Teaching techniques and presentation.
- Introduction into lessons.
- Lesson choice, plans practice.
- Grade of candidate, novice, conversion, assessments.
- Homework, presentations, activities.
- Practical period time.
To suit Customers requirements
Please contact our Course Information and Booking Team on 01942 874686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Alternatively, you can contact us through our contact page.