Aims and Objectives
To provide the delegate with the necessary knowledge, skills, understanding and confidence to effectively deliver both practical and theoretical training sessions.
Contents and Course Design
- The instructor’s role in training.
- Problems concerning learners.
- The learning process.
- Delivering practical demonstrations.
- Delivering short talks and lectures.
- Training needs analysis.
- Constructing training objectives.
- Use of questions in instruction.
- Using visual/training aids.
- Evaluating teaching methods.
To qualify for the award candidates will complete, to a satisfactory standard, an assessed 10-minute presentation
Scheduled at TTA or to suit Customers requirements
Please contact our Course Information and Booking Team on 01942 874686 or email email@example.com for further details.
Alternatively, you can contact us through our contact page.