Aims and Objectives
To ensure that the candidate who has the responsibility of assisting in the manoeuvring of vehicles, is equipped with the correct techniques, information and knowledge to perform Banksman duties in an effective, safe and legal manner. Which in turn will reduce accident rates for the employees, damage to goods and property and ensure that the employer has met their duty of care.
Content and Course Design
- Understanding the roles of the driver and Banksman when performing duties
- The potential causes and resulting costs of accidents
- Areas of danger when manoeuvring vehicles
- Legal duties (Health & Safety at Work Act)
- Action checklists
- Vehicle manoeuvring activities
- Using the HSE Guide Notes HSG136 standard code of signals
- Physical measures and exclusion zones
To suit the customer’s requirements
Please contact our Course Information and Booking Team on 01942 874686 or email email@example.com for further details.
Alternatively, you can contact us through our contact page.